What Information Do We Collect?
We collect certain information when you use our services, for example when you login to our Mobile Application using a social networking service or when you use our Websites or sign-up for our waiting list. This information includes personal information such as your name, picture, social networking login credentials, personal identifier on the social networking service, email address, as well as any user content you post to our services (e.g. photos, comments, and game details posted via our Mobile Application) as well as non-personally identifying information such as your gender and zip code. When you choose to Login to our Mobile Application, we also collect information on your friends, including their name, pictures, and social networking service ID. We will also collect the contact information of your friends, if you choose to connect your contacts and address book information with our Mobile Application.
We also will automatically collect certain information when you use our Mobile Application or Websites, including Internet Protocol address, MAC address, Browser type and version, device identifier for your mobile device, GPS/location information if you opt-in to enable this feature, and your activity on both our website and our Mobile Application. We treat this information as personal only when it is linked to personal information identified above.
We also make use of “cookies” on our Websites. When you use our Websites we may use both persistent and session-specific cookies to learn about how you and other users interact with our website as well as to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic by our users, and to improve the services we provide. You can disable “cookies” in your web browser settings.
What Do We Do With The Information We Collect?
We use the information we collect for various purposes, all of which are designed to enable and improve your experience and the experience of other users of our Websites and Mobile Application. This includes:
- to provide our services
- to provide any information you request
- to process or complete any transactions required by your use of our services
- to respond to any communications you send to us, including emails questions, complaints, and other communication forms for the purpose of improving your experience and supporting your use of the services as well as to improve our services
- to monitor usage trends and to perform analysis on usage to improve our ability to provide our services
- to personalize our services for you, including personalized recommendations based on your usage of our services
- to send you information relevant to your use of our services, including push notifications, emails, and in-app messages
- to enable you to add photos to your activities in our Mobile Application
- to let team members you are using the Mobile Application with know about your activities on our Mobile Application
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
What Information Do We Share With Third Parties?
We do not share user personal information with third parties, except in the following instances:
- to support your use of our Mobile Application by sharing your activities with team members in challenges with you
- to enable service providers we are working with to enable or facilitate your use of our services to perform the services we have engaged them for
- when you give us your express consent
- when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so under a lawful request by a government agency, which request includes an order issued by a court properly constituted
- to support any merger or sale of company assets or in the course of raising funds for the continued operation of the company Go Do Challenge, LLC provider of the services
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties and we are not responsible for any information you provide to any third parties.
What Do We Do To Protect Information We Collect?
We use reasonable security measures to protect the information we collect. However, please note that there are no foolproof ways to protect the information we collect as it is stored and transmitted and that the information we collect may fall into the hands of unanticipated third parties, even with reasonable security measures in place.
How Can You Access and Modify The Information We Collect?
You can access and modify the information we collect by changing settings on your mobile device or by using the settings within our Mobile Application. If you would like to delete your account, please contact us at email@example.com and reference the terms “Account Deletion” in the subject. We will reply and take action to delete your account as soon as practicable. Note that your information may remain in our backups even after your account has been deleted.
Our Policy on Children
Our services are not directed at children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information on children under 13.
How To Contact Us
Effective: June 6, 2016