FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
Crafting and Building Your Own Personal Brand Challenge By Hector Del Castillo
Join Hector Del Castillo as he leads this challenge for professionals who want to craft a powerful personal brand value proposition to successfully pivot their careers.
- Are you looking for your next promotion or a new position?
- Have you thought what you can do to stand out from your peers?
- Do you want to make a great first impression when you meet someone new?
Why Join this Challenge
- Understand the benefits of creating a powerful personal brand
- Craft a powerful personal brand value proposition
- Obtain positive reinforcement and feedback regarding your personal brand
Most recruitment experts agree that it takes our minds between 7 and 17 seconds to form a first impression when meeting someone new. In business interactions, first impressions are crucial. A negative first impression can be nearly impossible to reverse or undo. Building your own personal brand helps you create a meaningful, powerful impression on everyone you meet. This is why it is important to establish your own personal brand to advance your career. This discussion will help you understand how you can overcome the first impression barrier and clearly communicate to others where you are in your career and where you want to go next.
This will help you create and build your own personal brand to make a great first impression, expand your professional network, and connect with others who may need your expertise and abilities.
Who Should Participate
- Directors, Project Managers, Program Managers and project leaders seeking to create and build personal brand awareness
- Professionals who want to improve their brand value proposition and leverage what you are already doing.
Questions? Join An Info Session
Meet our host Hector Del Castillo and get more details about the challenge, and learn the benefits of joining a group challenge on MakeMe.
Join us online for an info session on:
- Thursday, September 3rd, 1-1:30pm
- Thursday, September 10th, 1-1:30pm
About The Host
Hector Del Castillo is passionate about helping executives, senior managers, product managers and entrepreneurs transform ideas into a great business. He has launched over 30 products resulting in over $200M of achieved sales revenue. He has over 15 years of experience strengthening product portfolios, guiding high performing product teams, and creating new revenue streams within product-driven organizations.
- As a consultant, trainer and coach, he accelerates business growth by building capacity and capability, guiding and training cross-functional product teams, improving processes and deploying best in class tools to make smarter decisions and get better results from product investments.
Hector is a Certified Product Manager (CPM®) and Certified Product Marketing Manager (CPMM®). He earned M.S. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the University of California at Santa Barbara and the University of Texas at El Paso and a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Texas at El Paso.
Connect with Hector via LinkedIn here: http://linkd.in/hdelcastillo.
Download the free app for iOS and Android, and join the challenge with your team's unique Challenge Code!
HOW TO PLAY
Follow along an action plan and make it at least 5 times a week in this 3-week challenge to achieve high product-market fit.
DON'T FORGET ...
Invite your most supportive peers and teammates along for fun and support!
TEAMS & Organizations
Interested in having this premium challenge hosted for your own team? Contact us and we'll get you set up.
You'll be able start your own private team to track daily progress, support each other and achieve goals together!